Lol! But you could continue.... Endurox, accelerade, perpetuum, infinite...get my drift?
my favorite porn mags!! have a great race tomorrow!!!
Some fo those, I haven't even heard of.
That's hilarious! I've noticed a lot a terms associated with endurance (ahem) events, can have that tone if taken that way.
Nice! I have a problem letting go of my old ones.
LOL... you're scaring me :-)
HAhaha! this was great! Wonder how many hits you'll get on this post! :)
Lol! But you could continue.... Endurox, accelerade, perpetuum, infinite...get my drift?
ReplyDeletemy favorite porn mags!! have a great race tomorrow!!!
ReplyDeleteSome fo those, I haven't even heard of.
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! I've noticed a lot a terms associated with endurance (ahem) events, can have that tone if taken that way.
ReplyDeleteNice! I have a problem letting go of my old ones.
ReplyDeleteLOL... you're scaring me :-)
ReplyDeleteHAhaha! this was great! Wonder how many hits you'll get on this post! :)
ReplyDelete