March 13, 2009

Hey...I am New and Noticable!

Check it out, a little something for your weekend!

Have a great one!

10 comments:

  1. Hey there New and Noticable Stuart . . . I really enjoy your blog, so I downloaded the podcast . . . I'll let you know what I think. Congrats on your interweb expansion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW SWEET. I am going to hook myself up for my next run.

    I am really excited for you and all of the new doors that will be opening.

    Have a great getaway weekend. We will be enjoying cold rain here :( with no hot tub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you are too cool to be my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I'll hold you responsible for entertaining me during this weekend's run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! Congrats! :) have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I'll be listening to you as I wind down my training for the American River 50 -- 3 weeks and a day to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK...that is too cool...I feel like I almost, virtually know a virtual celebrity :-)

    I'm downloading it now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooohhhh dude very cool! Very cool indeed ;-)

    ReplyDelete