- I have two tattoos, but you’ll only ever see one.
- I have a hand-me-down middle name; my father, my grandfather etc
- I have had three motorcycle crashes
- I passed my driving test first time after 3 lessons
- I am squeamish apart from my own blood, body parts etc
- Both of my knees have dislocated; multiple times
- As has my jaw and wrists!
- I have only broken one bone; a toe
- I have one leg longer than the other
- In high school I played rugby, hockey and was on the track and field team; long and triple jump
- I graduated high school at 15
- I moved to Holland to work when I 17, I stayed two years
- I spent seven years in the Territorial Army
- I reached the rank of Sergeant
- My first trip to the US was with the Army
- We went to, of all places, Alabama
- I was awarded an Honorary Colonelship for the State
- I do not have a Bachelors degree but I do have a Masters’
- I was class valedictorian; they don’t officially recognize that!
- I have lived in California for 6 years and never been in the ocean
- I have been down white-water rapids on my back in a life vest
- I have traveled to four continents: Europe, North and South America, Africa
- I leaned to snowboard in June! OK it was in New Zealand
- The first plane I ever flew in had propellers
- I have suffered from altitude sickness; it sucked
- I have navigated my way around Peru with a 10 page phrase book
- I am the eldest of three boys, there are exactly two years, two months 8 days between the youngest and the middle and then the same between between the middle and me...spooky?
More soon...
you've definitely got my thinking...how? what? seriously? this is some pretty unique stuff!!
ReplyDelete(and i didn't know you had a three month old!! so cool!!)